Carpe Diem - easier said than done for a self-professed procrastinator. But for the love of my life, I finally keyed my first sentence, then the second, and the third... as a recording of memories I'd want to remember, good or bad, a gift from Mommy to U - Dear Baby En

"From Baby En to Baby Kang, both my darlings, equally precious. May this journal keep u company, when Mummy can no longer be there......"

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Sunday 2 October 2011

3 weeks 2 days and flipping herself over

I always knew she would be an active baby, nothing less than her brother, when she was still in my tummy. Her movements were always so "big", you could hardly miss them when she was tumbling and rumbling within. They were also frequent and long-lasting.

But I never foresee that she will be this strong. She was able to turn her head at will right from day 1. Soon after, she showed her ability to lift her head off the mat and turn it when she was on her tummy while we were "suntanning" her. Today, she took it a step further, by flipping herself over when I put her on her tummy, not once but twice!

No comments: